3D Photo-realistic imaging & animation (rendering)...
At The Design Centre we provide a high quality 3D architectural and engineering rendering service. We help you, your business colleagues, your clients and customers visualise the concept/product/building as though it were already built or produced. Commitment to providing the best quality and service has given us the opportunity to serve the needs of an international market, as well as having our images showcased in international trade related magazines and web sites.
The 3D rendered images we create include a high level of detail in the texturing, lighting and camera setups. Technology in this field is continually changing and The Design Centre uses the latest software to ensure the customer get the image you're looking for.
Some of the examples where our 3D rendering services can help you are:
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Interiors view for Offices, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bed Rooms, Living Rooms or Living areas
- Interior views of pool or Spa areas
- Exterior view of all types of buildings
- Custom or modular furniture
- Photomontage - concept over existing
- Engineering Designs
- Mechanical/Electrical Componentry or Machinery
- Structural Models
- Custom Furniture, Kitchens & Bathrooms
If it can be modelled in 3D then the rendering can be as good as the real thing.
The Design Centre also provides basic animations, such as walkthrough's, flyby's, sun and lighting studies.
The animation is created to provide a fast, effective and economical communication media for all your design team, clients or customers. By capturing the product design from all angles and in motion, we are able to convey and effectively demonstrate how the new product will look and perform to even a layman. Walkthrough's and Flyby's offers a view from any angle bringing a photo-realistic dimension to constructed or even idealised spaces. These animations will display the actual materials to be used, interior lighting, landscaping and natural light.
The typical process of a Rendering project would be:
- We receive the inputs from you either in the form of 2D or 3D CAD files, paper drawings or even hand sketches along with the some accurate dimensions, floor plans, elevations, sections, standards and specifications.
- We then check the information and in the case of any discrepancies/ questions, we'll contact you immediately.
- A quote for the project is then sent out
- On the approval of the quote, the drawings and documents are allotted a job number
- Periodic reviews are conducted to monitor the progress and quality of the work.
- Upon completion of the renderings/animations, a minimum of two checks is implemented
- After final checking and approval inhouse and by yourself we give you the final image by email or upload them on our FTP server.
To see some of the models we've rendered over the years, click here to open the gallery.
The Design Centre also offers a variety of other related services such as:-
- web site design
- web site hosting
- web site makeovers
- optimising sites for improved engine/directory placements
- search engine/directory submittals
- F.F.A's & Classified Ads submittals
- Domain name sourcing & registration
- web graphics & banner design
- content management systems
- database creation & implementation
- technical illustrations for web pages and sales material
- bureau services i.e. scanning, typing, photocopying, CD-writing
- photo-realistic imaging (rendering)
- dvd creations
- sound tracks for web sites, DVD'S, CD's or Video's
- professional photography
- photo editing & touch-ups
- logo design
- plus lots more...